Yes, You Can Create a Great Relationship and a Happy Life!
Save Your Relationship NOW! Build a Bridge to a Healthy Relationship with Couples Counseling
Do you ever wonder: “What can I do to save my relationship? Do you miss the close, intimate relationship that you once had? If you feel caught in an endless cycle of arguments, don’t despair! Through couples counseling, I have helped many couples that want to repair their marriage and prevent divorce to create great, lasting relationships.
If you have been secretly saying to yourself, “I need help for my relationship,” now is the time to pick up the phone or send an email and make an appointment.
Why Do I Have a High Success Rate in Helping Couples Save Their Relationships?
Through couples counseling, it is possible to turn your relationship around much more quickly than you think! If you are like most couples, you have developed certain patterns that have led you away from love, trust, intimacy, and respect in your relationship. Using Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, a highly effective, and proven model of couples therapy, I will help you build an atmosphere of trust, safety and openness in which you will learn how to create the great relationship you desire.
When you choose me as your therapist, I will show you how to develop healthy ways of communicating with one another when you feel hurt or angry. Together, we will work to resolve the rigid patterns that have developed and caught you and your partner so that you can put an end to the distance that has grown between you.
Here is My Promise to You
In couples counseling, you will learn how to:
- Re-establish love and deepen intimacy
- Understand the pattern of repetitive arguments that has caught you and your partner
- Respond effectively when you’ve been triggered
- Resolve conflict and create harmony
- Ask the right questions to understand each other’s intentions
- Successfully work together to resolve the problems that arise between you
- Communicate with love, care and respect so that each of you feels heard
- Learn how to ask for your needs to be met
- Understand your differences and enhance the areas you have in common
- Regain or establish a secure, safe attachment with your partner
- Become better partners and create a home life that feels happy and safe for all
- Discover what to do when you feel like you have fallen out of love
- Learn how to recover from an affair, pornography or emotional abandonment
If Your Partner Won’t Attend, Make an Appointment for Yourself
If your spouse is reluctant to attend couples counseling, make an appointment yourself. Sometimes changing one part of the couples dynamic is all that is necessary to create the healthy relationship you have been missing. I will empower you with the skills you need to be more effective in your communications with your partner.
I Work With Individuals on a Broad Range of Issues:
- Developing a greater sense of Self
- Understanding ones part in relationship distress
- Career change and development
- Managing Depression, Anxiety and Bi Polar Disorder
- Stress and Trauma
- Grief and Bereavement
- Adjustment to marriage, parenthood, retirement or post divorce
- Peri-menopause and menopause behavioral issues
- Gaining power and control in ones life
- Finding balance between work and other aspects of life
Family Therapy Using Emotionally Focused Family Therapy
- Learn how to manage the conflicts that currently feel like they are tearing the family apart
- Understand the interaction patterns that keep the family stuck in a state of distress
- Develop skills to communicate clearly with all family members
- Learn to understand the significant emotions that drive the dynamics of the family
- Learn to restructure the interaction between parent and child/children
You Can Build a Bridge Back to Love
It is my goal to help you have fun with your partner and revive the initial spark that brought the two of you together.
Isn’t that what you want?
Save Your Relationship Now!
If you want to save your marriage and create a great relationship, please call
(650) 289-9972 or email Catherine@catherine-morris.com.
Sign up for my newsletter, “The Bridge to Intimacy” and receive a monthly article about relationships and getting the love you have been yearning for.
Office located in downtown Menlo Park, California. Serving clients in Palo Alto, Stanford, Atherton, Woodside, Redwood City, Mountain View and Los Altos.